We affirm decision-making based on the Holy Scriptures, Sacred Tradition, and Godly Wisdom inspired by the Holy Spirit. The Holy Scriptures which spring forth from the Living Tradition passed on by the Lord Jesus Christ to his apostles and through them to the Apostolic Church are the primary and essential deposits of Truth requiring our unreserved submission in all areas of life. The Holy Scriptures and Sacred Tradition are the supreme authority in all matters of Faith and Life. The infallible and trustworthy written Word of God is a complete and unified witness to God's redemptive acts, which culminated in the Incarnation of the Lord Jesus Christ. The Word of God, Incarnate and written, provides the foundation for the following which doctrines we affirm along with Apostles' and Nicene Creeds:
- We believe in one God, the sovereign Creator, sustainer of all things, infinitely perfect and eternally existing in three Persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit. To Him be all honor, glory, and worship forever!
- Jesus Christ, the Messiah is the Living Word become flesh through His miraculous conception by the Holy Spirit and His birth of the Virgin Mary. He who is true God became true man; His two natures are united in one person forever. He lived a sinless life and died on a cross, a perfect sacrifice for our sins, according to the Scriptures. On the third day He rose bodily from the dead, ascended into heaven, where, seated at the right hand of the Almighty Majesty on High, He mediates as our High Priest and Head of the Church. Jesus Christ is the exclusive Messiah. The only Way to salvation, the only Truth and the only Life in whom people may put their trust and obtain eternal life.
- The Holy Spirit has come to glorify Christ and to apply the saving work of Christ to the hearts of sinful, repentant people. He convicts us of sin and draws us to the Savior. Jesus baptizes His disciples in the power of the Holy Spirit and empowers them through multiple in fillings to do the supernatural work of ministry in His Name. The Holy Spirit illuminates the Holy Scriptures, instructs the hearts of believers, and guides us into all truth.
- Being alienated from God by our sins and looking forward to judgment with the present world, our salvation is wholly dependent upon the work of God's unmerited favor and graciousness. God imparts His righteousness to those who respond with a living faith to the saving grace offered by Christ alone, thereby justifying them in His Holy Presence. Only those who are born of the Holy Spirit and embrace Jesus Christ, in word and obedient action, as Savior and Lord, become children of God, members of the Body of Christ and heirs of eternal life. Notwithstanding we affirm with our Catholic brothers and sisters throughout the world that those who through no fault of their own, do not know the Gospel of Christ or his Church, but who nevertheless seek God with a sincere heart, and, moved by the grace of Christ in their heart, try in their actions to do his will as they know it through the dictates of their conscience-those too may attain eternal salvation.
- The one Holy Catholic and Apostolic Church, the true Church, is composed of all persons who, through saving faith in Jesus Christ and the sanctifying work of the Holy Spirit, are united together in the Body of Christ. The Church finds her visible, yet imperfect, expression in local congregations where the Word of God is preached in its purity and the Sacraments are administered in their integrity, scriptural discipline is practiced, and loving fellowship is maintained to nurture the believers in the life of Christ. For her perfecting, the Church awaits the return of the Lord Jesus Christ.
- Jesus Christ will come again to the earth - suddenly, personally, visibly, and bodily - to judge the living and the dead, and to consummate history and the eternal plan of God. We seek to faithfully serve Christ in the world as His ambassadors as we joyfully anticipate His appearing.
- The Christian's mission is to follow the Messiah's first and principal command, the Great Commandment: "Hear" , "O Israel" separated unto Me and by Me, you who carry and are identified by My Holy Name, "The Lord our God is one" We, individually and corporately, are commanded and therefore choose of our own God-given will, to love the Lord our God with all our heart, and with all our soul, and with all our mind, and with all our strength. Our mission is to show that we are Christians by demonstrating our Holy Spirit inspired and empowered nature. Manifesting Almighty God's gracious love compassion, acceptance, and forgiveness through us, individually and corporately, in word and action, by pursuing the highest and best interests of our neighbors, showing the same concern we have for ourselves.
- As we endeavor to meet the standards of God's love, we are to fulfill the Risen Jesus of Nazareth's Great Commission: "Go make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in The Name of the Father, and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, and teaching them to obey everything that I have commanded you.
- Human beings are created in His likeness and image. The creation serves and is sustained by the Creator. We were created for communion with God and one another in purity and in accordance with the Holy Scriptures. Communion with God and the believers are marked by love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, gentleness and self-control. Self-control includes fidelity in marriage between a man and a woman and continence outside the bonds of marriage.
- We affirm the Author of Life, the stewardship of creation, through environmental preservation, and the protection and validation of the irrevocable and inherent sanctity and dignity of all forms of human life, from conception to the grave. We affirm peaceful resolution and reconciliation of conflicts between persons, groups, and nations.